Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Abe's "First" Christmas!

I'm finally catching up and hope to actually be a good mommy blogger. We'll see. It's been
C-R-A-Z-Y busy around here the past 2 months. But, I will do my best to keep this updated! Here are some highlights from Christmas!

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents' house. My sister, Aubra, and her boyfriend Raum were in from CA. This was Aubra's first time to meet her nephew, and it was so special and fun!




















My Uncle Ricky spent the day with us as well. This was Abe's first time to see my parents' house, pond, and pool. It was quite the adventure! We spent the evening at my PawPaw's where he met my Aunt Gail, Uncle Scott, Uncle Dennis, and his wife Tonya as well. Abe got a little over-stimulated...lots and lots of presents and attention in one day. He had never experienced anything like this! I was so busy, I didn't even get any pictures of that night! Too much fun!

He really enjoyed opening all of his presents and playing with everyone. We had a really full, but fun day!


The next morning, Abe got to open up his present from me and his Daddy (some new toys for
Bath Time...one of his favorite times of the day). Then we went to church as a family of 3 together for the first time! He got to meet some more of our friends, and we had a full crowd there together...Ben's parents & sister Anna, my parents, my sister & Raum, and Uncle Ricky. After church we headed over to Ben's parents' house to do Christmas with them and with Grandmama & Pappy. This was a nice and relaxing time. Abe got to sit in the little rocking chair and open up presents. Izzie even got to open up one too! They had fun playing together!


We had a really special Christmas this year. We praise the Lord for His perfect timing. We got just what we had been wishing for all year...our precious son, Abram Adane Lowery. This Christmas was one to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment