Monday, May 2, 2011

Auction Follow Up

thank you, thank you, thank you
to all who participated in our auction!

as a follow up, i sent an email to each winning bidder.
you should have received it last monday, and then a couple of reminders since that time.
if you did not receive the emails, please let me know.
payment information was given, and for some of you, i need your addresses so i can get your items to you.

please either comment on this post or email me at abbylowery@verizon.net
to let me know if you have not received my emails - you might also add my address to your address book.

we would like to wrap everything up this week. thank you again!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS PROVISION!
we will most likely host one or two more fundraisers before we bring abe home.
no word yet on him, but we're just praying and waiting! please continue to pray for him as well.

we love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment