Monday, August 16, 2010

Represent.






Ben and I were so excited and humbled to see some of our friends wearing our adoption t-shirts at church yesterday!

A special shout-out to Gregg MacInnis, Maci Klawetter, and the Griffin family! Thanks for sporting your shirts yesterday!

YOU can still get yours at www.adoptionbug.com/theLowerys. Collect all 6 over the coming months! ;) We're working on our collection as well - just ordered our first shirts over the weekend, and we can't wait to get them in! They are super soft!

Here are some of our models. ;)







Thank you for supporting our adoption!

2 comments:

  1. Abby, the headers are $8.00 each. If you find one that you like I can customize it for you and then send you the code to post it to you blog. If you're interested in a total blog makeover that's $25.00 where I will make you a button, header, signature/post divider, and background. you can e-mail me directly at beckyburk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby!!!! I just saw your comment on my blog - email me girl!!! JillRossJewelry@gmail.com

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk adoption....even more than jewelry! I never thought THAT could happen :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete